Especially designed for floor mounting: new EMKA sash fastener lock with cover
DIRT-REPELLENT AND CORROSION-RESISTANT
The special screw cap contains an O-ring in the outer groove that keeps dirt and moisture away from the inside of the sash fastener. This cover complies the IP65 degree of protection and reliably prevents water jets from permeating the lock. Thus, the sash fastener can be cleaned using a high-pressure water cleaner without hesitation. This cleaning method promotes a long service life of the lock and the perfect interaction of housing, nut, screw cap and operation. The components are all made of stainless steel AISI 316 and are therefore particularly resistant to corrosion and media containing chloride.
The cover is screwed into the specially incorporated thread of the sash fastener housing. Various external triangular, square and hexagonal shapes actuators are available to operate the lock. Square actuators are available as a track with or without outer web. All internal actuators cannot be used for an application with a screw cap.
Product advantages at a glance
- The screw cap seals the sash fastener, it is very reliable and prevents dirt from penetrating.
- Degree of protection IP 65: Dust and water jets do not penetrate the sash fastener.
- Housing, nut, screw cap and actuator are made of stainless steel AISI 316 and are therefore particularly resistant to corrosion and media containing chloride.
Available actuation for the lock
- External square 6 to 8 mm
- External triangular 6.5 to 10 mm
- External hexagon
- Track (with or without outer web)