- Single cylinder and double cylinder swinghandles
- 2 cut-outs (2 square 46 x 46 mm cut-outs at a distance of 105 or 130 mm).
- All versions in zamac or glass-fibre reinforced plastic
- In addition to the mechanical version, electromechanical versions are also available for the single cylinder swinghandle
- The standard surfaces are black powdered or agate grey (RAL 7038) with anti-graffiti coating
- Versions for 40 mm and 45 mm profile half cylinders as well as Kaba cylinders are available
- Regarding the electromechanical version, the profile cylinder can be replaced by a blind plug or be used for the mechanical override
- The double cylinder swinghandle is opened by activating one of the two half cylinders (OR principle).
- Thanks to their robust design, the swinghandles in the zinc-die version meet the requirements of “WK2” ("RC2, resistance class 2, protection against vandalism) according to DIN V ENV 1630
- shock and vibration proof according to DIN EN 61373
- protection class IP 65
- Great flexibility regarding price-performance ratio due to the wide range of models available
- tested and approved by Deutsche Telekom