Data privacy statement
Thank you for your interest in our website and our activities. In the following we inform you how we collect, process and use data when you visit our website or use our services.
1. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that make you personally identifiable, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context when its storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(3) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our services or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company.
SecurCon GmbH & Co. KG
Fon.: +49 2371-2196531
3. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding personal data concerning you:
· Right of information,
· Right of correction or deletion,
· Right of limitation of processing,
· Right of opposition to the processing,
· Right of data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
4. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. when you do not provide us with any information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation):
· IP address,
· Date and time of the request,
· Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
· Content of the request (specific page),
· Access status/HTTP status code,
· Amount of data transferred in each case,
· Website from which the request comes,
· Operating system and its interface,
· Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk by the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the user that places the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b),
• Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. This particularly includes the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, that can assign different requests of your browser to the joint session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse to accept third party cookies or any cookies, for example. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of our website.
5. Data security
(1) We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
If you use external links that are offered on our website, this data protection declaration does not extend to those links. When we provide links, we endeavour to ensure that they also comply with our data protection and security standards. However, we have no influence on compliance with data protection and security regulations by other providers. Therefore, please also inform yourself about the data protection declarations provided on the websites of other providers.
7. Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Xing, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our page, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognise the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned in section 4 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box using your browser's security settings.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We neither have information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for no-logged-in users) for the representation of suitable advertisement and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers notified below. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
b) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
c) Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=en. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
e) YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA; https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en.
8. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on https://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in section 4 of this declaration will be transmitted. This does not depend on whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for non-logged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, while you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
9. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the Google Maps service. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in section 3 of this data protection policy will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for non-logged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) If you wish to use our design data (CAD data), you must register by stating your company, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number of a password of your choice and your freely selectable user name. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is not complete until you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours, your registration will automatically be deleted from our database. It is obligatory to provide the aforementioned data; all further information can be provided voluntarily by using our CAD data.
(2) If you use our CAD data, we store the data required to fulfil the contract until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we store the voluntary data provided by you for the duration of your use of our CAD data, unless you delete them beforehand. You can manage and change all information in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a General Data Protection Regulation.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
12. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that references to a person can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation.
13. Objection or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the lawfulness of processing your personal data after you have made it known to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case in particular if processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which we explain in the following description of the functions. When you do object, we would ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data the way we have done. In the event of a justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your contradiction using the following contact data:
EMKA Beschlagteile GmbH & Co. KG
Langenberger Str. 32
42551 Velbert / Germany
Fon: +49 2051 273 0
Fax: +49 2051 273 128
(1) If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us:
EMKA Beschlagteile GmbH & Co. KG
Langenberger Str. 32
42551 Velbert / Germany
Fon: +49 2051 273 0
Fax: +49 2051 273 128
(2) The constant development of the Internet requires adjustments to our data protection principles from time to time. We reserve the right to make appropriate changes at any time.