Stand-alone version with swinghandle Agent E RFID Stand-alone
This page contains articles by following specifications
Swinghandles, Lifthandles and Escutcheons
- Locking component
- Number of locking devices
- Material Handle
- Material Dish
Electronic locking systems
Agent E RFID Stand-alone
This version consist of a battery-operated AGENT E handle with integrated card reader for 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz RFID cards.
By holding an authorised RFID card in front the integrated reader, the handle will open.
Easy to configure by software.
This handle does not require any external cabling to work.
- Battery-operated handled with integrated RFID reader
- Authentication by 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz RFID cards
- Extremely energy-efficient battery operation (battery life min. 3 years)
- Configuration via USB port with Agent E configuration software (card administra-tion, time profiles, reading out event logs)
- All handles has a connector for adding a door contact
- Data storage for 2,000 events
- Emergency power function and emer-gence opening via integrated USB port
- The installation in cabinets / racks of different manufacturers is solved with var-ious adapters. On request
|Art.-Nr.||Article||Weight||Trading unit||PU||Ex stock||STEP||IGES|
|3000-87||Transponder cards 125 kHz||0,0058 kg||50||1|
|3000-88||Transponder cards 13,56 MHz||0,0057 kg||1||1||X|
|3000-U102||USB - adapter cable||0,04453 kg||100||1||3000-U102||3000-U102|
|3000-U104-01||Adapter-set for bearing bush||0,023 kg||2000||1||3000-U104-01||3000-U104-01|
|3000-U910-21||Swinghandle Agent E Stand-alone with RFID 13.56 MHz||0,38047 kg||1||1|
|3000-U910-22||Swinghandle Agent E Stand-alone with RFID 13.56 MHz for cams||0,39238 kg||1||1|