Dust cap for high-speed trains
B1-510: Dust cap for high-speed trains PROGRAM 1000
This page contains articles by following specifications
Accessories for Quarter turns, Compression latches, Heavy duty latches
When combined use of dust cap 1000-97-02 and compression quarter turn with optical open indication (catalogue page B1-290) an additional safety aspect is achieved.
In addition to the clearly visible red ring the dust cap 1000-97-02 cannot be closed and is thus open.
The dust cap 1000-97-02 was successfully tested by the Technical University of Dresden with respect to high-speed resistant class up to 450 km/h.
|Art.-Nr.||Article||Weight||Trading unit||PU||Ex stock||STEP||IGES|
|1000-97-01||Dust cap||0,0051 kg||1||1||X||1000-97-01||1000-97-01|
|1000-97-02||Dust cap||0,0089 kg||1||1||X||1000-97-02||1000-97-02|
- B1-120 Quarter turns
- B1-150 Quarter turn with tube socket and marking
- B1-170 Quarter turn railway version in conformity with RIC
- B1-160 Safety quarter turn without mask
- B1-210 Compression latch
- B1-220 Compression latch with adjustable cam
- B1-230 Stainless steel compression latch
- B1-240 Stainless steel compression latch railway version in conformity with RIC with marking
- B1-250 Stainless steel compression latch
- B1-260 Compression latch railway version in conformity with RIC
- B1-270 Compression latch railway short version in conformity with RIC
- B1-280 Stainless steel compression latch railway version in conformity with RIC
- B1-290 Stainless steel compression latch with red - green indicator
- B1-320 Quarter turn designed for clip-in cylinders