Programme 1000 Stainless steel hygiene quarterturn SW 13, Triangular- and Square actuation
Reason for the new development / change
To fulfill DIN EN 60204-1 (VDE 0113-1): 2019-06, two different types of actuation must be offered. The revised DIN EN 60204-1 stipulates that the electrical installation space (control cabinet) must be opened with a different key than the mechanical installation space. This change in regulations affects not only the hygiene area, but the entire control cabinet area.
The increased actuating moment compared to our market competitors has been eliminated so that it is now at the level of comparable products. The actuation torque is 3.5 Nm.
Information about the hygiene key made of polyamide, according to catalog page 1B-835, will provided with a separate SI as soon as the key is available from stock.
Product description / product advantages
- All versions are DGUV certified according to GS-NV 6: 2019/08 and are suitable for use in the food industry and for all uses in environments with special hygiene requirements.
- Forms of actuation were in accordance with the hygiene requirements according to DIN EN 1672-2, DIN EN 14159 and EHEDG Doc. 8 developed and constructed
- The GH dimension is 18 mm
- Standard cut out, 1,000 program
- Successfully tested over 10,000 cycles (approx. 100 N load)
- Meets IP 69K (certificate is available)
- Operating instructions are available for all fasteners (must be supplied in accordance with DGUV guidelines and can be downloaded from our homepage)
The hygienic compression latch is intended for the locking of closed housings and on machine cladding of food processing machines and systems.
The hygiene compression latch is designed for use in the temperature range from -30 ° C to + 120 ° C.
The area in front of the door, consisting of actuation and seal, is suitable for use in the food sector (defined in accordance with DIN EN 1672-2). The area behind the door in the interior is not suitable for hygiene and easy cleaning requirements.
V4A material is prescribed or highly recommended in the following areas of application due to its increased corrosion resistance: Marine, offshore in a high salt water atmosphere, in the field of medicine, in the chemical industry and in direct contact with food.