For more safety and durability: Locking device with patented opening indicator
The lid of the new EMKA compression lock is spring-mounted and snaps shut automatically only when closed. If the actuation is turned by 25 degrees or more, the lid remains open at an angle of 90 degrees. A clearly visible opening indicator then appears on the inside of the lid: a red area with the EMKA logo. On trains, for example, railway personnel can see from a distance as soon as a door or flap is not completely closed.
In all areas of application, the product is impressive due to its resistance to shaking and vibration in accordance with DIN EN 61373, thus preventing unintentional opening of the lock. The twist-and-turn lock is made of stainless steel V4A (AISI 316). The lock complies with protection class IP69K and fire protection class DIN EN 45545-2 E30. In addition, the cover ensures a safe, long-lasting function, as the actuation is protected against moisture and dirt. Thus, the EMKA product is corrosion-proof and durable. Should damage occur, however, the cover can be easily replaced.
Product advantages at a glance
• Opening indicator: it is clearly visible when the locking device is open.
• From a rotation of approx. 25° of the actuation, the lid remains open at approx. 90°.
• For a better operation of the actuation, the lid can be opened to 180°.
• The cover is screwed on, it is vibration-proof and can be replaced if damaged.
• Vibration-proof and shock-proof according to DIN EN 61373.
• Protection class IP 69K: water and dust cannot permeate.
• V4A stainless steel twist-lock fastener with AISI 316: corrosion-resistant.
• Fire protection class DIN EN 45545-2 E30.
|Compression latch with optical opening indicator||Online-catalogue|
|Compression latch with optical opening indicator||PDF-catalogue-page B1-300|