EMKA developed an ingeniously simple, thereby very cost effective but nevertheless very sturdy hinge. The clip-in hinge is distinguished for reaching a high capacity at axial load of 430 N and it is easy to assemble.
Two identical plastic hinge halves complement each other by simply clipping in to a highly resilient hinge.
By screwing the hinge, the clip-in function is suppressed. The hinge halves are highly resilient interconnected.
- Plastic hinge consisting of two identical hinge halves
- Mounting by plugging the two halves together
- Pinning“ is provided by two spring-loaded pins
- Spring effect is cancelled by fixation to the frame/at the door
- Suitable for supporting high radial and axial loads
- Standard cut out 1056 program
- Completely made of PA6 GF30
- Patent protected