Swinghandle 1317 with WK2
This page contains articles by following specifications
Electronic locking systems
Swinghandles, Lifthandles and Escutcheons
- Locking component
- Installation circumstances
- Locking device
- Number of locking devices
- Material Dish
- IP protection according to IEC 60529
- Article with foamed seal
- Certification according to DIN/ISO
- Article anti-graffiti coated
Rack Management Systems
Advantages, customer benefits
- The single cylinder-swinghandle was designed for outdoor use.
- 40 mm and 45mm profile half cylinders as well as KABA-cylinders can be used.
- The handle is sealable and can be used for door gauges from 2 to 12 mm. Swinghandles for other door gauges are available upon request.
- The swinghandle is available with black powder coating surface finish or in grey (RAL 7038) with anti-graffiti coating.
Fields of application
This swinghandle is used for indoor and outdoor enclosures as well as for energy utilities substations.
- Test according to WK2 DIN V ENV 1630
- Rating IK 10 following DIN EN 50102
- integrated scratch resistant surface prevents damage (handle / escutcheon)
- Zinc-die type fulfills the requirements of resistance level RC2 (protection against vandalism) according to DIN V ENV 1630
- great flexibility regarding cost / benefit due to the big variety of types
- tested and approved by Deutsche Telekom
|Art.-Nr.||Article||Weight||Trading unit||PU||Ex stock||STEP||IGES|
|1004-44-01AA||Building key||0,01301 kg||1||800||X||1004-44-01AA||1004-44-01AA|
|1317-U161-02||Swinghandle with RC2 "long" (189,5)||500||1||1317-U161-02||1317-U161-02|
|1317-U161-02HJ||Swinghandle with RC2 "long" (189,5)||1,498 kg||500||1|
|1317-U162-02||Swinghandle with RC2 "long" (189,5)|
|1317-U162-02HJ||Swinghandle with RC2 "long" (189,5)|