The general protection of the environment and the conscious use of natural resources is part of the fundamental business philosophy of EMKA. The continuous execution of planning and implementation of the production flow, as well as technical changes to the building, are all visible consequences of this environmental awareness. This approach results in the constant issuing of certification according to the international environmental management standard (DIN ISO 14001) by Germanischer Lloyd since January 2007.
- Solar energy plant on the roof top for water heating in the communal rooms
- Closed coolant circulation in the plastic manufacturing
- Reprocessing of water for the production process in zinc die casting manufacturing
- Modernisation of the complete heating system. Individual parts of the production or office buildings can be heated by central programmable control technology
- Further energy savings can be achieved with temperature reduction at night time and at the weekend
The products offered by EMKA Beschlagteile GmbH & Co. KG are intended solely for the B2B-aera (in accordance with the WEEE-directive). They could be returned to us or could be disposed by a commercial dumping enterprise after being used. A disposal through the municipal collection system is not permitted.
In the case of return to us we ensure a professional utilization or disposal.
EMKA Beschlagteile GmbH & Co. KG