EMKA group is one of the largest producers of high-quality locking systems and hardware accessories for industrial enclosure applications. EMKA has emerged as the world leader in the development, engineering, and design of modular closing systems for industrial sheet metal and composite enclosures, cabinets, panels, and switch gears.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Representative to support us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Sales Representative in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The candidate will be responsible for sales and marketing of control panel accessories for various applications such as panel builders/rack cabinets, protection equipment, industrial automation, power transmission/distribution companies, OEM, etc.
- Provide sales support to existing and potential customers as well as after-sales support.
- Present realistic sales forecasts to the management.
- Achieve growth and meet sales goals.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
- Educate and train customers, as necessary, to enable them to generate sufficient interest in EMKA products.
- Build and foster strong, long-term customer relationships by working with them and understanding their needs.
- A strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and potential competition.
- Report daily on-field sales success and share data with supervisors.
- Maintain data relative to customers and products.
- Co-ordinate with EMKA Subsidiary in Dubai for Order Processing, Logistics etc.
- Handle the sales process with customers - inquiry generation, quotations, negotiations, orders, receipt of payments, etc.
- Planning and execution of regular customer visits
- Monthly report to the EMKA branch office in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer/Diploma Holder or MBA-Marketing.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager for 3 to 5 years.
- Strong business understanding and knowledge of the industry.
Skills & Proficiencies
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to implement sales planning.
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
- Computer Skills
Standard working hours will be 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sunday To Thursday.
Negotiable – (Salary + Sales Incentive)